You Might Be A Nerd If...
| posted in:
- You have instant message accounts on more than one service.
- The first thing you do in the morning, and the last thing before going to bed, is check your email
- You can program the clock on all your devices
- You have more than one Tivo or PVR
- You “get” Dilbert
- You use the abbreviation “PHB” (pointy haired boss) to refer to your manager
- You can relate scenes from the movie “The Office” to your actual work environment
- Your “home” page in your browser is google.com
- You spend time each week on the phone debugging your friends/relatives/strangers computer problems.
- You have more than 1 home computer in current use
- You know the difference between “the Internet” and “the World Wide Web”
- You have more email accounts than fingers
- You have more than one publicly known domain, never mind the private ones
- You’ve ever installed an operating system just to see what it was like
- You currently have more than one operating system running in your home
- You have friends online that you’ve never met in the real world
- You have a box in the closet with enough spare parts to make a computer from scratch
- You’ve ever tried to be the first poster to a Slashdot story
- You’ve ever submitted a bug report to an open source project
- Your primary criteria for choosing a place to live is the availability of broadband connectivity.